Our Rating Surveyors have the expertise to ensure your business rates bill is as low as possible. There are numerous pitfalls that can affect the unwary when handling business rates appeals, including the risk that your bills could increase. We have the expertise and experience to provide a realistic approach to handling your business rates issues. We'll only submit appeals when there are good prospects of securing a saving.
Our service includes:
- Giving you advice on how to reduce your business rates
- Dealing with appeals on your behalf
- Negotiating with the Valuation Office
- Offering budgetary forecasting
- Pursuing your case to Valuation Tribunal if necessary
- Advising on the merits of applying for rate relief when the opportunities arise
- Helping to reduce liabilities for all types of empty property
- Ensuring that the effects of building, infrastructure or road works in the locality are considered in your rating liability.
We have experience with all types of property from offices, shops and factories, to car showrooms, marinas, stud farms, leisure facilities and many others besides.